Saturday, May 16, 2009

IT

Model of the moment , Daria Werbowy makes looking great absolutely effortless just by combining things right . It's not that you always have to wear expensive things - no - you just have to make them LOOK expensive . Most of the models mix designer clothes with vintage and second-hand ( I don't appreciate that one ) .



I love mixing clothes . My favourite things of the moment are 7/8 length pants ( very skinny ) , jackets a la Balmain , Dresses / skirts / accessories with studs and zippers . Most of my shoes are high heels with intresting details and I also have a few pair of ballerina flats , a pair of wedges and lots of sandals . I don't wear sneakers except canvas ones .
I don't wear jewelry very often but if I do then it must be something b i g .

I don't need much inspiration but it mostly comes from runways or model street style .








No comments:

Post a Comment